Thursday, January 20, 2022

I am not sure if someone recommended this video to me.


Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: I am not sure if someone recommended this video to me. · New blog on the kid: As to Working When Before a Computer - Last Seven Days · The Two Weeks Before That?

I do feel very sure some would have liked to. Here it is.

If you feel there is something to it, I dare you to take a debate with me on it.

How to be miserable for the rest of your life
1st Apr. 2021 | Better Ideas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9qsxhhNUoU


Oh, by the way, I meant like debating me over the internet, where your words can be documented with my replies .... this is not an invitation to distract from a morning rest or a begging session or an internet session or a meal to give me a piece of your mind face to face.

No comments: