Tuesday, September 29, 2026

I'm a Writer, Not a Prophet


Catholic Priest Interns at PSYCHIATRIC Institute, THEN THIS HAPPENS
Daily Dose of Christ | 29 Sept. 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulmCFHX8V1E


And I flee by the nearest exit from any private revelation of a person who seeks publicity, who goes around giving talks, who has a public relations uh media working for them. I flee because the church has only given its solemn approval to private revelations like the sacred heart like u St. St. Margaret Mary uh like um St. Faina like St. Katherine Laboreet when their identity was basically unknown at the hour of death.


1) Not true of Sr. Lucy of Fatima.
2) Now, this has to do with private revelations ... I think Gilbert Keith Chesterton would have had a major problem if Catholic clergy had told him: "no, we really can't allow you to publish The Catholic Church and Conversion, it's a private revelation, and you are already a known media person" ... it obviously wasn't a private revelation at all. And he didn't claim it was.

I wonder if Fr. Benedict Groeschel was involved in putting me on a kind of trial which is as inappropriate for me, as it would have been for Chesterton.

Because some shrink had told their colleague that I was "having revelations" and then publishing them as blog posts, which is not true.

On the case of Sr. Lucy, depends on whether the real one was replaced or not.

No comments: