Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Whose Guilt was Worse? Gerson Fuentes' or his Murdered Child's Grandparents?


Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: No, no one should be taking a birth control pill at all · Whose Guilt was Worse? Gerson Fuentes' or his Murdered Child's Grandparents? · New blog on the kid: I signed

Man who raped, impregnated 9-year-old girl pleads guilty, sentenced to life in prison
WSYX ABC 6, 6 July 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40KObi9heUk


I think the parents who pushed for an abortion should be held in graver accountability than the rapist.

I am noting, the Italian law of 1996 would have made the act punishable between 3 and 10 years.

Not sure how the codice Rocco from 1930 assessed it.

Codice Rocco would have put parents and doctors in gaol for 6 to 12 years, for forcing the nine year old girl to abort (if the person aborting is under 14, her consent to abort is never presumed).

Sorry, what I read was actually a text from 1930, and 1996 was when it was abrogated, so the text about 3 to 10 years is precisely codice Rocco.

(I'm capable to read Italian with some effort, but far from fluent).

[It's the former paragraph 519, as I recall]