co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
Pages
- Home
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Sunday, October 4, 2026
I frankly don't know why a Theistic Evolutionist can obtain six miracles, but it seems Sheen did
Was Fulton Sheen a Theistic Evolutionist? If So, He was in Error · I frankly don't know why a Theistic Evolutionist can obtain six miracles, but it seems Sheen did
6 Sheen Miracles Pending; Priest Punched; Gen Z Most Religious & more | CATHOLIC NEWS ROUNDUP
Christine Niles | 4 October 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=metMLL7SkwU
Two guesses.
Someone else's relics have been used.
OR
he never had the time to look into the technical detail, either of proof or of implications, the ones lacking, the other ones incompatible with the faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment