Monday, July 27, 2026

A Novus Ordo Gave Advice


Rogue Catholicism: 6 Obscure Catholic Sects That Rejected The Pope
Purely Catholic | 27 July 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv8JmRlGhWE


"What these groups failed to realize is that the change they envision can be accomplished from within the church. Just look at the Second Vatican Council. The preparatory documents entering the council were fairly traditional and upheld the status quo."


The problem from Pulvermacher's pov, just as from that of Pope Michael I or his now successor Michael II, is, it didn't stay that way.

The problem is this:

"But when a group of motivated modernists got together during the deliberations, they were able to usher in many changes to the Catholic Church. They couldn't have done that outside of communion."


Pulvermacher shares the exact same pov on this as the also late Mgr Lefebvre. Or SSPX. This pov being, a communion with modernists is tainted.

But there is a huge problem when you concentrate on Pulvermacher who's already died, RIP, while ignoring the guy he plagiarised, Michael I, who died somewhat later, but got a successor within a year, Michael II. And especially as Pulvermacher was just Michael I ter.

So, far from the success story of the modernists being a reason to stay in communion with that Vatican (Michael I called his seminar and site The Vatican in Exile), it is instead a reason to get out of her.

Again, Pulvermacher was the second* guy to plagiarise Pope Michael I.




* "Pope Michael bis" was Linus II, who stepped back, "Pope Michael ter" then Pulvermacher / Pius XIII.

No comments: