Saturday, July 25, 2026

Exorcist on Mark of the Beast


Exorcist Warns of Possible Signs of the Mark of the Beast
Shawn Ryan Clips | 6 March 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs_1fvkTnOk


4:46 Just in case anyone thinks I might be Elias or Henoch, nope.

I don't recall a childhood where people got to 8 feet tall or twice normal muscular breadth and ate other people, while a genius of metallurgy was fooling around with demons.
I don't recall a childhood under, say Nadab, Baasa or Amri (I looked up the predecessors of Ahab) I don't speek Hebrew and I don't read even part of the ancient Hebrew script.

I do recall a childhood in Vienna, on and off, as well as Sweden, Germany, vacations in US, UK and earlier on Romania, ending when in 1980 I had to move to Sweden at age 11, not the first time.

But, also, I never, ever claimed to be either of them.

9:16 What about a shot where the disactivated pathogen has been cultivated on cells from an aborted human fetus?

That's been seen during the first years since 2020.

The vaccinations and masks are currently no longer obligatory in France, but they are still sold.

The constraints could easily be turned on again

9:51 Is obeying someone who swore by Apollo over obeying a conscience that says no to abortion based vaccines religious?

No comments: