- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
A Little Correction on Alexander Tschuggül's Story of Rudolf of Habsburg
First, a video I clearly recommend:
Alexander Tschugguel discusses Catholic history of Austria, receiving Communion on tongue
4th August 2020 | The John-Henry Westen Show
And now my little correction:
2:44 I think I need to correct Alexander Tschuggül on the story.
Not King Rudolf, at the point when he gave the horse to the priest, but as yet Count Rudolf - and he only became Emperor Elect (King of the Germans) and even later King of Bohemia (which included the Duchy Austria, today Vienna, Lower and Upper Austria) after meeting the priest and showing his devotion to the Blessed Sacrament.
At least as far as I recall the story from an article in Mitteilungsblatt der Priesterbruderschaft St. Pius X, an issue I read back in 1990's.