Enoch: Prophecy of Isis, Israel, Rapture, World War 3, Antichrist, End Times and Bible's Armeggedon
My comments are sometimes introduced with quote of relevant passage of video, sometimes just with time in video.
- 10:50 "The Romans kicked the Jews out of Israel"
- Meaning they kicked out most Christ rejecting Jews. Christians who had fled to Pella and not taken part in the war were therefore not kicked out, they were allowed to return to near Jerusalem, not quite into, at least the Holy Sites were covered with Pagan Temples.
- 10:58 [And the name became Palestine, from that point.]
- A change of name by decree from Caesar does not change the population.
- You have passed over SEVERAL centuries without ANY account of what happened in Holy Land basically from Romans defeating Jewish rebellion to English coming to Palestine. How do you do your research?
I do mine in books giving diverse informations, and some off the topic.
THE DESERT A CITY by Derwas Chitty is mostly about Egyptian monks and especially hermits and cenobites.
One chapter is about Palestinians monks.
You hear how they were discovered as being already there when Egyptian monks thought it would be cool to have monks in the land of Christ Himself.
You hear of how they were persecuted under Chosroës, who desecrated the Cross Relic publically. Some Palestinian Christians "reverted to Judaism" (Derwas being Anglican saw no difference between OT religion and Judaism) and later followed Chosroës out of Holy Land into Persia. Those who had not thus apostasised or who reverted were again Palestinian Christians.
But why "reverted"? Only makes sense if their ancestors had in any sense been Jewish : either OT religion or even for some time Christ-rejecting Jewry.
ONE indication that Palestinian Christians were not of Gentile stock.
Here is the next one. The triumph over Chosroës (in which the Cross was honoured publically, as reparation for the desecration, on September 14th), was short lived. The next invader was Omar, from Arabian Peninsula.
Now, nearly last words of that final chapter : tribes who had been Christian came to the monks and told them they had to be forced to become Muslims, but were still their friends (and were indeed friendlier than the subsequent Seldjuk invasion which provoked Crusades with its brutality against Palestinian Christians and against Pilgrims, as I know from elsewhere).
Wait, Palestinian Christians lived in Beduin TRIBES, before Ishmaelite such came from Arabian Peninsula?
Where they some kind of "Arabs"?
Well, arguably they were Beduins speaking Aramaic, the mother tongue of Jesus Christ!
Palestinians were only LATER adopting Arabic of the Peninsular type, like Syrians who also spoke Aramaic - but they remained the people they were except for a gradual apostasy into Islam. Only slowly did the majority become Muslim. In recent years or decades, I heard of Christians still being 30%.
So, what kind of Semitic people were these Christians?
Well, Judean, Samarian and Galilean Christians of Israelite stock certainly fits the bill!
- Other reason
- ALSO, I had the discomfort to hear about what a Rabbi had said in Notre Dame. I think it was then and there that I heard that Jews regard Jesus as "not Messiah" BECAUSE He "didn't fulfil" Isaiah 11.
I looked it up.
10 In that day the root of Jesse, who standeth for an ensign of the people, him the Gentiles shall beseech, and his sepulchre shall be glorious.
Fulfilled in Crucifixion and Resurrection, including Longinus admitting He was Son of God. longinus was a Gentile. An empty tomb guarded by angels is a very glorious sepulchre too.
11 - 12 resumé of fulfilment : Pentecost day.
13 And the envy of Ephraim shall be taken away, and the enemies of Juda shall perish: Ephraim shall not envy Juda and Juda shall not fight against Ephraim.
Ephraim being the tribe in Samaria, this refers to the union of Judean and Samarian Christians, when Church of Jerusalem sent missionaries to Samaria. Acts 8.
It remains true to this day, in the Palestinian Christians.
They are fulfilled prophecy. Even if they are just 30% of Palestinians and many of them also in exile, they still are so.
Next verses some way refers to end of Paganism and beginning of Christianity in Egypt and Mesopotamia.
I have no doubt. I did not get it by Ouija boards, but by Bible study, which I undertook to convert Jews to Christianity. And by the previous books I had read.
HOW THE HOLY CROSS WAS FOUND by my friend Stephan Borgehammar is also very instructive.
A Jew was tortured by St Helen so as to reveal where the Holy Sepulchre and Golgatha were. He did. But the end of the story isn't he was tortured. He saw the miracles the Cross did. He converted and became a bishop of Jerusalem (where the Pagan temple was taken away, also on order of St Helen).
One thing more : Christian Palestinians are generally NOT the vengeful kind who sing songs about killing Jews. Did you get that?
- 12:07 Other than religious reasons.
- Exactly. Palestinians of Bethlehem, Nazareth (which meanwhile has now recently got Muslim majority, alas), Cana, Gaza even, wanted to stay near the place where Christ and St Peter and St James formed their nation by reconciling Judea and Samaria, but more importantly, saved their souls.
Under Christian Roman Emperors, from Constantine on, official name of land was Palaestina Salutaris - the Palestine where we were saved.
- 12:33 "even while we watch this"
- ... Christian Palestinians watch both Jews and Muslims.
They are like Civilians caught in Marseille or on Sicily between two fighting Mafia clans.
Tsahal shoots on Muslims - they duck.
Hamas shoots on Jews - they duck.
They do quite a lot of ducking and taking cover.
- Actually, the Khazar theory of Ashkenazi Jewry (which I don't write off totally as a contribution, but who can't be totality, since the German dialects of Yiddish obviously come from French Jewry expelled into S & W Germany and going eastward from there) have been touted by Ernest Renan, who was a secularist Christ admirer and a heretic, but a bit too early to be New Age. It has also been touted by a Jew whose father was participating in Bela Kun's communist revolution in Hungary. Arthur Koestler.
- The Khazar contribution is not about acting, but about a Turkic people being adopted into Judaism when converting to it.
About the same time as the real Russians, in Ukraine, mainly, converted to Constantinopel's Liturgic version of Christianity.
They certainly honestly felt they were Jewish. But that doesn't make them as Jewish as Palestinians, both Christian and Muslim, or as Palestinian Christians, as far as ancestry and traditions are concerned.
- Just for the record, I am NOT New Age, I do NOT believe in Aliens. OK.
Oh, and as already SAID, I have NOT picked up my views, either on Palestine or on any other matter, by speaking to Aliens under whatever guise. I have been spared "encounters of third degree", unless you count human people behaving like certain aliens, namely shrinks. And free masons.