Saturday, February 25, 2023

Kennedy Hall on Liturgic Crackdowns


Michael Lofton and Jim Papandrea Make a Bad Comparison About Rad Trads · Kennedy Hall on Liturgic Crackdowns

Is Pope Francis cancelling Latin Mass because of SSPX? DUMBEST anti SSPX argument
The Kennedy Report, 31 Jan. 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Besk9-I1O5E


4:49 In fact, the Pope is not an abusive tyrant, he died last year on Aug. 2:nd.

I think you are referring to Antipope Bergoglio?

5:06 Is it also a low IQ criticism to complain that you did not pray "una cum papa nostro Michael" up to Aug. 2nd or submit to him?

The Real Reason they are Cancelling the Latin Mass
The Kennedy Report, 23 Feb. 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNWzpSv_Pk


0:59 That's not the only slow bleed.

If I discuss with Alex Pismenny on quora (he's Russian, convert to Eastern Rite, I think, Anticommunist, pro-"Francis") he tells me, I am perfectly well allowed to be YEC, § 283 of the infamous CCC is not in any way, shape or form trying to forbid me that.

But I am in Paris, and here Vatican II Catholics are basically treating me as a nutball possible heretic for being YEC, and definitely not encouraging my marketting of the view point.

13:27 In case you have heard any rumours to the contrary - I believe Christ is Who the Eucharist is, and the manner in which He is made present mirrors and makes present the sacrifice of Calvary.

I saw Lizzie Reezay do a video explaining why there is a Crucifix in the Church - but she didn't explain that the Mass is the same sacrifice as on Calvary.

So, I added a comment to that effect.

It can be added, Lutherans and Anglicans, in the High Church versions do believe in the Real Presence, it's just the Sacrifice of the Mass they deny.

No comments: