Without watching first.
Will watch later:
- Video to watch
- Why Feds Are Banning Fireplaces And Wood Stoves
The Alex Jones Channel
Ajoutée le / added on the 19 nov. 2016
This means my own comment is not the best of the combox pick, as yet, but not totally bad either, I hope:
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- Are FEDS banning them?
- Nancy M
- A woodburning stove saved my parents lives a couple years ago in Oregon... they had a blizzard and couldn't get out of their 40 acre home and the power was off for almost a week... fortunately my dad was well stocked on wood and kept the place warm... The are in their 80's...
- Ohsaint p
- That's why we voted Trump. To end all these rats from doing whatever they want.
- Teresa Smith
- Will you please make sure Trump is aware of this stupidity? I live in a area where the power goes out alot due to weather, snow making limbs fall. We have to have a alternative source of heat.
- Kathy Florcruz
- YOU make sure Trump knows. He works for us. Alex is doing his job of making you aware.
- wolf shedler
- We burn wood summer and winter We have gotten rid of all our propane appliances and its like a burden has been lifted. We have a 100 acres mostly wooded and our fuel grown on trees. We make our own electricity and grow our own food. We brew our own beer and still use on outside rootcellar. A bad batch of beer is distilled at home using a woodstove. We use a woodstove in our gazebo for cooking in the summertime or a solar powered hotplate. Life is good and i would never trade my freedom for all those city comforts that come at a huge price. Thanks Alex we watch you on our solar powered laptop
- I said it before and all through this election this is a clash between rural and urban. I have said cities are prisons without bars. So I chose long ago to live outside the Maze . I now live semi-off grid. My total utilities a month are $20 at my place outside of a small country town. My place has a few acres and old growth forest. All the firewood I need Ginseng, sassarfras, blackberry,plums, produce, game and eggs too. My best old friend, Max, my German shepherd. Built my own bucksaw from pine. Get firewood with an old crosscut saw and axe. Brew my own dark beer and blackberry wine or whatever .Built my own cistrens and solar panels. I read alot,write, play guitar and listen to radio and cassettes. Most would say I'm below the poverty level. Hell I lived on about $155 a month for a few years till I got my SS. I was strong as an ox. Now its about $500. Still poverty level I suppose. And yet I'm doing fine. Wish my family stayed with me but you know the name of that tune. Anyhow, when I make bistcuts in, and brew coffee on my woodstove while sitting next to the open fire I feel like I'm the wealthiest man on earth . Oh, not of coin, but of living simply free of all the clutter that fogs mans quest to find the salt at his core, and once found, to take that sweet deep breath of Freedom. Tread thee Not!
- Zero Quanta
- Alex is RIGHT ON with this one. I have been noticing that the Regulations for Fire places have gotten RIDICULOUS. They do NOT want you to have a wood stove. Fist up, Fight for Truth.
- Tens of DU
- FACT: One year of volcanic activity on Earth produces more CO2 than all of human history combined.
- source ? like thats a megapunch argument if i can get source
- Katerina B
- Here in Switzerland some people heat their giant homes by burning wood :/
- Obvious Lee
- They respect a man's privacy there.
Particularly if he has a fortune.
- Yes, but you didn't have a black liberal socialist president, so be happy and eat your chocolate. :)
The fact is, the craze about carbon dioxide started to corrupt environmentalism from a book by Ichtiaque Rasool.
And possibly from back up studies, but more probably from sloppy readers, who didn't note that he never proved or claimed to prove that Carbon Dioxide is a real climate bandit.
Here is my older study of that book, read on a homeless shelter with too much come and go during the night for me to sleep:
deretour : Ichtiaque Rasool, Système Terre - "pas terrible ..."