- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
On Bergoglio in Lund back a month ago (two videos)
BURIAL OF PROTESTANTISM BY POPE FRANCIS AND LUTHERANS
0:37 You are not familiar with Sweden, are you?
The Swedish Church is not burying Protestantism, it is only burying all remains of Christianity within their Protestantism.
Protestantism is not one doctrine, in fact Western Atheism is one of the Protestant doctrines, historically - BUT the Swedish Church is about as far from Catholicism and Bible Truth as you can get.
[I have not heard the video further, I have no sound on the library and in this cyber I am also on a post with no headphones.]
The Lutheran Pope: Ecu-Maniacs in Sweden
[Not yet seen.]
One can add, to both videos, that there is a faction of Swedish Lutherans who are fairly pro-Catholic, like the Puseyites among Anglicans.
But they are organised in non-communion with the female "clergy" which "Pope" Bergoglio visited.
I was sympathising with them, while "practising" in a "normal" Swedish Church parish, up to when they announced they were getting female clergy.
But the guys who Bergoglio visited were not the "Swedo-Catholics" of Free Synod or Laurentii Trust./HGL