- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Sunday, November 29, 2020
Warp Drive News. Seriously!
Sabine Hossenfelder | 21.XI.2020
This limitation* applies to objects in space time, not space time itself. [echoed from 1:29]
Now, if we consider aether rather than space time the place of vectors, it would mean, applies to objects within the aether, not to the aether itself.
This is my exact solution for fix stars, at probable height of 1 light day above earth, doing 6.28 or 2pi light days in one day : they are not moved that way within the aether, but the aether itself is moved full circle around earth each day. From East to West. Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars are moving much slower than that through the aether from West to East, besides these are not even the height of one light day.
* "No object can accelerate from slower than light to faster than light, since that would take infinite energy." - Of which God disposed when He set the aether moving around earth on day 1, and still disposes.