- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- 1m ago
- none/ apprx Masters in Latin (language) & Greek (language), Lund University
- How did Moses gain the knowledge to write the first five books of the Bible with no previous biblical history written down before? Did God himself inspire the words that the ancient patriarch wrote down?
- 1 Exodus 1 to Deuteronomy 30 to 32 is within his experience, including augmented about his childhood.
- 2 End of Deuteronomy is written by his successor Joshua (it features his death).
- 3 Genesis was inspired through a vision of the creation days for chapter 1 (roughly), while chapters 2 to 50 were witnessed by contemporaries from Adam on to Joseph’s children.