- Is the Earth possibly returning as it was during the age of Noah?
- Answer requested by
- Stef Lynn
- ans-Georg Lundahl
- amateur reader of it
- Answered just now
- If my theory of pre-Flood violence as “well meaning” or “responsible” administrations is correct, I have seen it beginning in my life.
Noah may have married only at 500, or may have been long separated from a wife he had married earlier up to then. I am 52 and still have my situation manipulated to remaining poor and celibate.
co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Days of Noah?
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 3:06 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment