The video poses a question near the end, I'm giving that answer first below it.
The REAL Reason Garabandal Was Never Approved
Messenger of God | 19 Sept. 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmYg9OBjXA
I'm somewhat in between, but closer to believers' side.
As an adherent of Pope Michael II, I do have a problem with "there is now no other Pope to obey than Paul VI" which, if I recollect correctly was said to Conchita. Unless it meant sth like absence of other Popes (like "Clement XV" or "John Gregory XVII") or impossibility to obey one (if Siri was the real Pope but acting only through his limited influence on "Paul VI"), rather than a direct endorsement of "Paul VI" as actual Pope.
However, before I landed there, I was a devotee of Padre Pio and Garabandal, because Tom Zimmer was. I met him while converting. That Tom Zimmer, the Pilgrim of Loreto.
I didn't know he was mostly staying in Loreto, I met him in Rome. His tract Hope 84, to Honor Our Lady's Assumption (honor without ou, he was US American), it was like an extra catechism to me.
25:54 "Fr" Spitzer looks a lot like Joey Mangino, and is still alive.
So, if on the day of the miracle "Fr" Spitzer SJ receives new eyes, it will be kind of a fulfilment.
27:24 Pope Michael I, one Pope. Pope Michael II, two popes, not yet dead.
If "Paul VI" through "Leo XIV" are false popes, that could still be fulfilled.
Here is an argument that "Leo" isn't Pope:
Leo's Vatican Begins The Process To Canonize Teilhard de Chardin
Return To Tradition | 16 Sept. 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjkZmjulmvM
No comments:
Post a Comment