- Video comented on:
- ForaTv : Richard Dawkins: One Fact to Refute Creationism
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- The only alternative to it being a family tree is that the Intelligent Designer intended it as a catalogue - of resemblances.
But He does enjoy making "diviners of secrets" to nought. So he does allow evolutionist pseudoscientists to deceive themselves (by bad logic) on this one.
As also with "distant starlight" argument after not yet proving Heliocentrism so far.
Dawkins is also unnecessarily insulting Curt Wise, Geologist.
"If all the evidence in the universe pointed to an old earth" - unreal mood - "I would be the first to admit it, but I would still be a YEC".
He admits to putting Bible over evidence. But he does not admit there is any evidence that conflicts with the Bible and he claims he would admit it if there was such.
Dawkins has not refuted, only ridiculed.
It seems he is the one who is holding his ears saying "la la la".
- Not great on analysis, are you? Don't try for a law degree (as if)
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- If you have one, that might explain why lawyers suck these days.
co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Monday, October 21, 2013
... to Dawkins' "finest"
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 9:25 AM
Labels: beringseaI, ForaTv
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment