If creation has been proven false, why don't we bury, put the matter to rest once and for all?
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- Blog : "http://creavsevolu.blogspot.com". Debating evolutionists for 15 years +.
- Answered just now
- "If creation has been proven false,"
It hasn't. But answering the rest, I'll suppose for a moment the truth were false and had been proven so.
"why don't we bury, put the matter to rest once and for all?"
Because there are those guys who actually will not believe those proofs to be definite. This means that there is no human social unanimity on how to treat the matter.
Also, among Evolutionists, who "know the truth", there is no unanimity on how to treat Creationists.
Some debate, some want to treat Creationists like people one could "section", a word I just learned and which I suppose means to put them in mental hospital.
So, the answer to the matter is, disunion among men.
Back to what I really believe : this disunion is predictable by Creationism, since it includes Tower of Babel (Genesis 11).
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...