- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Monday, January 8, 2018
Must a Quoran ALWAYS answer the question directly as posed?
Here is an argument for no, I copypasted and photoshopped together the question and two answers contesting the premiss:
If you like to go to the question and see other answers, here is the link:
Why has the existence of the Sumer civilization been disregarded in history?