- Father might lose son if he doesn't raise him as a girl
Barbara4u2c | 28.XI.2018
- SJ : Save James
- Own comment
- I am reminded of Joseph Haydn.
He went to the Viennese Choir boys. He was such a sweet boy soprano.
One man offered to preserve his good voice forever. He went home and told his daddy, who obviously wanted nothing of it.
Thanks Mathias Haydn, we appreciate it!
Well, seems that back in Holy Roman Empire such things were not just theoretically illegal, but could in practise be sued if daddy didn't agree!
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...