- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Thursday, June 10, 2021
The Late Great Land Promise Debate, Part 1B: For Sale By Not Owner
10th June 2021 | tektontv
Reminds me of Zionism.
I debated with a Swedish Jew on a forum (I'm a Swede myself) about Zionism having no right to replace the Palestinians.
I mentioned villages had been owned by Palestinians for centuries and they were suddenly replaced by Zionist evictors.
He countered that the Palestinians were in fact tenants, and the Zionists had (in those cases, I think he meant) bought the land from real estate owners in Beyruth or Cairo.
I answered that the right of a community to stay at where they have their land is a priority over the rights of real estate owners.
Now, this seems to vindicate Palestinians on the count of Leviticus 25:23. Thank you for the video!