If, according to the Bible, Earth was created before the Sun and the Moon, what kept it in its orbit and what was it orbiting around?
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- Blog : "http://creavsevolu.blogspot.com". Debating evolutionists for 15 years +.
- Answered 8h ago
- Earth was not orbitting then and is not orbitting now.
Geocentrism is an excellent answer to this problem.
Before I was a geocentric, I used to think, however, Earth began to orbit around the Sun after it was created, and was therefore not moving, or only moving by daily rotation, until day 4. Does such a transition make very much sense? No. This is one more reason for a Young Earth Creationist to be a Geocentric.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...