- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
CMI, on Race, against Racism
Racism and skin shade - a biblical and scientific perspective
CMI Media | 25.VI.2020
My criticism is not of their main point, but of one historic detail, where we have had disagreements:
"all stayed in the same area"
Doesn't actually say.
Goebekli Tepe was not a place where you stayed for life, unless you were Nimrod and really high among his henchmen, but it's a place where you came to.
2:41 You are pointing at Classic Babylon, near Baghdad, NOT Babel, since Genesis 11:1 says "from the east" ... landing place where they met earlier was east of Babel, not North to Northwest of it.