Is there a significance in being descended from over 200 years of Freemasons? What could the significance entail?
- Answer requested by Melissa Atkinson
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- History buff since childhood. CSL & Eco added to Medieval lore. + Classics.
- Answered just now
- Like having 500 years of Lutheran or 2000 years of Jewish ancestors, it entails a duty to convert to Catholic Christianity.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...