co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Sunday, August 4, 2019
Cloaks with Shadiversity
How MEDIEVAL CLOAKS affect SWORDS and COMBAT
Shadiversity | 2.VIII.2019
5:10 Actually, I think the main technology replacing cloaks is better facilities for getting out of the way of the weather.
Like cars, trains and hotels, when travelling.
10:09 If a magical hood makes you invisible, presumably the invisible hood is not blocking your vision at all?
12:19 Problem two : looks like a recipe for cutting up your cloak, drawing it from a back-scabbard.
I think back-scabbards may be better suited for fantasy settings in which a muscular barbarian wears nothing on the torso.
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 4:06 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment