Sunday, April 28, 2024

When the True God Revealed Himself (sharing)


Licoricia of Winchester, Interest, Blood Libel · Look at This · Palestinian Origins · Christ is King of the Jews · Whaddo You Meme ?? Tried to Give His POV on Christ is King · Colin (Not a Pastor) on Fight For Truth Had a Better Take · Sharing : Isabel Brown · Some Responses to Candida Moss (Beginning of Video) · Christ is King of the Jews, even if Tovia Refuses to See That · Tovia tried to counter ... · When the True God Revealed Himself (sharing) · Tovia Singer Fails to Discredit the Gospels · Sharing on the Trinity in the OT

Why Jesus Had to Come 2000 Years Ago...Not Today!
Julian Gentry | 26 April 2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfnQqdYuFzI


[Just to clarify on his last words, and my relation to them. I do not believe Christians are absolutely always called to complete pacifism. I do not think I am called as a private citizen to avenge God's honour on apostates in violent ways, but if apostates target me with psychiatry and stuff, I do believe I have a right to self defense./HGL]

No comments: