co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Thursday, July 19, 2018
Short Reply to Roger Scruton
Roger Scruton: How Fake Subjects like Women Studies Invaded Academia
PhilosophyInsights | 26.VIII.2017
2:35 Mr Scruton, this attitude* was there before women studies, in regards to for instance evolutionism and heliocentrism ...
* See what he was saying at 2:35 in video ...
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment