Updates may come, for now my questions:
- Video A
- Holocaust Survivor: America Does Not Run Concentration Camps
Daily Caller | 1.VII.2018
- Sole Q
- Some people call me a Nazi.
Now, I am more or less, a Fascist. I like Mussolini with reservations (best before 1938, OK), Dollfuss and Schuschnigg, Franco and Salazar. But Hitler should have stuck to painting.
How do you consider the guys who term me a Nazi?
Question mainly to David Tuck.
- Video B
- Roots of Nazi Ideology
Yad Vashem | 13.III.2016
- Q I
- Would you consider Christian Anti-Judaism or Eugenics the worse between the two contributors to National Socialist ideology?
- Q II
- Between Mein Kampf and Mythus des zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts on the one hand and Father Seipel's Wirtschaftsethische Lehre der Kirchenväter, 1907, and Nation und Staat, 1916, which do you think are likeliest to do physical harm to Jews in personal non-public interests?
Note, I am not against for instance sacking Jews from or Muslims from public service, if it is deemed the minority abuses such positions to do harm to non-criminals just because no fans of ... Jews or Muslims.
- Q III
- By the way, T4 in Austria, didn't it start AFTER Anschluß, AFTER Austrofaschists had largely been replaced by National Socialists (except Zeiß-Inquart who changed role and who repented before getting hanged in Nuremberg)?
And didn't it partially end because Catholic clergy (notably von Galen) and a Calvinist judge protested?
And if Catholic clergy were less eager to protest against the internment of Jews into camps, wasn't it because they were partly themselves targetted and partly preferring to help Jews in secret?
Like the bishop and Franciscan father Ruffino Niccacci in Assisi, who, at least the latter, I think, has a tree in Yad Vashem, earned in times which I would consider not just Mussolini after his best before date in 1938 (the day before he signed Carta della Razza), but Mussolini as a poor puppet?
Just so we are on the same board, Anschluß was March 12 1938.
I seem even to be wrong on T4 actually ending ...
"In October 1939 Adolf Hitler signed a "euthanasia note" backdated to 1 September 1939, that authorized his physician Karl Brandt and Reichsleiter Philipp Bouhler to implement the programme. The killings took place from September 1939 until the end of the war in 1945, during which 275,000 to 300,000[a] people were killed at various extermination centres located at psychiatric hospitals in Germany and Austria, along with those in occupied Poland and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia (now the Czech Republic)"
So, if I was wrong on von Galen and that Calvinist judge successfully ending them (but there was a suspension in 1941, it seems), I would have been right in the horror beginning after Austrofascism was well out of the way and Hitler could do what he liked in Austria (under Austrofascism, he had been banned from the country, as were many of the higher ranking National Socialists except when serving prison).
Or did I miss sth?
- Q IV
- It seems some people consider Creationism as a support of Racism and also of Nazism - I get the feeling you do not agree?
I mean, you mentioned Darwin, but not for instance Samuel Wilberforce, among these roots of National Socialism ???
- Video C
- Mass murder of the Jews of Miropol
Yad Vashem | 20.III.2018
- Sole Q
- Did I get it right that brothers were in the Red Army?
Can this mass murder have been an act of retaliation, since Red Army had murdered Ukraineans? ...
- Partial answer
- ... Can one identify a real other root of National Socialism as the idea of being back in the bronze age and taking revenge like Neoptolemos on Priam or related?
I mean, Germans were the big archaeological experts on the bronze age. Ishtar Gate of Babylon - in Berlin. Deciphering Hittite - done by a German.
It seems some may have been more "in tune" with that than with Classical or Christian times. Could be due to dechristianisation (very largely) of Protestants, in belief if not in Church visits.