- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Monday, July 2, 2018
La Tarasque as a Dino Species ...
Miscellaneous Myths: The Tarasque
Overly Sarcastic Productions | 25.VI.2018
What was the description of the Tarasque, again?
Could it be a dino?
Head of a lion
Shell of a turtle
Tail of a scorpion
Legs of a Bear
Body of an Ox
One could relate to Ceratopsian (the combs around face looking like a lion's mane) or Ancylosaurus (tail of a scorpion presumably referring to shape of a tail ending in a club like part).
Shell of a turtle, legs of a bear and body of an ox would fit either.
St Martha recommending NOT to kill it probably would so too, since palaeontologists would conclude for both Ancylosaurus and Ceratopsians that they were veggies.
Townspeople could have fed it hay or even small branches of vegetation, or used it to trim the hedges.