- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Matt Dillahunty on Oneway Communication
Matt Dillahunty opens up about the toxic words from his own parents
gavsmith1980 | 2.IV.2019
Since you were open about your dislike of one way communications, I can say I dislike when more and more of my time on youtube gets "enlisted" to someone recommending youtubes to me in conflict with my Catholic religion, either from a Protestant or from an Atheist / Evolutionist perspective.
It so seems, these guys do not dare openly show who they are and allow an internet conversation with them.
I have over a hundred (I think, but I won't check it) different user names on youtube I have either debated or commented youtubes of.
As to those I have debated, several are channels without content and without photo and some could be rehash of someone I already debated earlier or even other channels of someone I already blocked due to his bad manners.
The English language part of this is:
Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere
So far one fairly virulent Setekh comes in one of the debates:
Showing posts with label Setekh.
But, with his style, he could theoretically be someone I had debated earlier under another name, though I don't think this is the case, since he did shut up after my mentioning my five years at university.