- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Sunday, December 3, 2017
Last Month This Blog ...
was the one blog of mine most read in France.
Of all my blogs, I had about 115-116 visitors from France each day, and 70.6 of them on this one - despite its being in English.
I wonder why./HGL
Other curiosity : exactly ten views have been made for exactly three of the four posts from yesterday. For the first one, eleven.
If they are all viewed independently, how come they show so similar stats?
Perhaps they are viewed by some kind of "club" who decide what to view and to view it together?/HGL, next day.
PS Those 10 or 30 or 11 or 41 views are not the only ones from yesterday to today:
United States 40
United Kingdom 1
Of course, it could be ten people or 11 people having subscribed to my blog. What it cannot be, is, "no body cares what I write"./HGL