- How does knowing that there are countless galaxies with countless stars and planets make the God of the Bible seem unlikely to exist?
- Answer requested
- by Nathan Solis
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- Studied religions as curious parallels and contrasts to Xtian faith since 9, 10?
- Answered just now
“How does knowing that there are countless galaxies with countless stars and planets make the God of the Bible seem unlikely to exist?”*
- we don’t know that; specifically, “galaxies other than our own” could easily be an erroneous conclusion in Heliocentrism;
- even if we knew that, it wouldn’t make the God of the Bible the least less likely to exist, He would just be the creator of so many more galaxies if they exist, and of so many less ones, if they don’t exist, but being infinite, among other things in power, one or other is no problem to Him.
* It is often useful on quora to state what one is answering, since the question can be changed and your answer still remain.