- How did the religions of the Greeks and Romans disappear?
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- Studied religions as curious parallels and contrasts to Xtian faith since 9, 10?
- Answered just now
- Some defected to philosophies in belief, and in the end, all, whether believing polytheists of ceremonial polytheists with another philosophy became Christians.
Some were also killed for violently opposing this, or persuaded with the whip if they were slaves.
None were killed for carrying on paganism at home.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...