- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
How clean were Medieval people?
Simple History | 23.IV.2018
Comment on their final word on cesspits:
Cess pits cleaned out actually gave farmers vert desireable fertiliser.
Boulogne-Billancourt, outside Paris, had this system to when Napoleonic Wars depleted the numbers of surrounding vineyard owners, leading to a need for other solutions.
Obviously, if farmers came once evert two weeks or so, the task was not too unthankful.