co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
How clean were Medieval people?
Simple History | 23.IV.2018
Comment on their final word on cesspits:
Cess pits cleaned out actually gave farmers vert desireable fertiliser.
Boulogne-Billancourt, outside Paris, had this system to when Napoleonic Wars depleted the numbers of surrounding vineyard owners, leading to a need for other solutions.
Obviously, if farmers came once evert two weeks or so, the task was not too unthankful.
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 8:22 AM
Labels: Simple History
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment