Wednesday, September 26, 2018

... on Appreciating Work Ethic in Diverse Venues


Some Roofers Offered This Homeless Guy A Job, And He Soon Showed Them His True Colors
watchjojo | 17.II.2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmsitqPfcZo


Let's put it like this.

If editors - I tend to call them "paper editors" since I am my own internet editor - had had the same response to a homeless writer with work ethic as roof contractors to a homeless worker with such, I'd be off the streets long ago.

I wonder if some wanted me to see the video to show me what could happen if I "showed work ethic" like John.

Well, the problem is, they want work ethic in the venue of workers' works. I'm showing it in Academic type works.

And some Academics just don't like my work ... because it contradicts theirs.

That said, I congratulate John and definitely the roof contracters at Murray's as well!

Jolly good show, as I think some Brits would express it!

No comments: