co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
... on Appreciating Work Ethic in Diverse Venues
Some Roofers Offered This Homeless Guy A Job, And He Soon Showed Them His True Colors
watchjojo | 17.II.2018
Let's put it like this.
If editors - I tend to call them "paper editors" since I am my own internet editor - had had the same response to a homeless writer with work ethic as roof contractors to a homeless worker with such, I'd be off the streets long ago.
I wonder if some wanted me to see the video to show me what could happen if I "showed work ethic" like John.
Well, the problem is, they want work ethic in the venue of workers' works. I'm showing it in Academic type works.
And some Academics just don't like my work ... because it contradicts theirs.
That said, I congratulate John and definitely the roof contracters at Murray's as well!
Jolly good show, as I think some Brits would express it!
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment