co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Sunday, December 9, 2018
Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : Soon Christmas · New blog on the kid : On the Date of Christmas · Φιλολoγικά / Philologica : Second week of Tishri + 15 Month = Christmas · Does it Make Sense for Christ to Have been Born at Chanukka time?
Most of this youtube is correct:
Is Christmas based on pagan traditions? (Creation Magazine LIVE! 7-24)
CMIcreationstation | 5.XII.2018
9:55 Catholic CHurch has three Masses on Christmas day.
Midnight Mass, Dawn Mass, Day Mass.
The Day Mass, I think, has John 1 up to verse 14 as its Gospel.
Christmas really is a Mass.
You have no trace of any Christmas celebration outside the Church celebrating Mass, since denial of the Mass very much post-dates St Hippolytus in 202. Among nominal Christians, that is.
Star of Magi - "not part of heavenly system":
Whether the star which appeared to the Magi belonged to the heavenly system?
S. Th. III P, 36 Q, 7 A
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment