- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Also Just Sharing, with One Initial Comment
Some are into imagining that being a Catholic must be a high strain on the ex-Protestant in me. They think in terms of the Protestants they are, but have little idea of what kind of Protestant I was.
Take a look at young Austin, 21, currently a student at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, IL. He is doing an interview and first a Church tour in St. John Cantius Church with a Catholic (OK, neo-Catholic, but still) priest (supposing his orders are valid).
Now Moody has perhaps some history of Anti-Catholicism. In Munken, Sigtuna, where we met for Church coffee after "high mass" such a history was far less recent. Lutherans are also ritually lots closer to Catholics. There was an icon there with the women of Sigtuna who wanted to keep the Catholic Churches, and (after image) were just buffed aside bc Reformation.
Protestant Tours STUNNING Catholic Church (Cantius Part 1)
Gospel Simplicity | 21.X.2020