co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
No to 1988 Consecrations = Yes to 1990 Emergency Conclave
Michael Lofton Heard of Quo Primum Long After I Did · Ecclesiology of Mgr Lefebvre - Compared to Pope Michael · No to 1988 Consecrations = Yes to 1990 Emergency Conclave · Marcel Lefebvre - a new St. Athanasius or a new Martin Luther?
Was Marcel Lefebvre Condemned by His Own Study?
Reason & Theology,1 March 2023
0:51 Confer the fact that 1988 is much closer to when David Bawden concludes it is inadequate to not elect a Pope (to get back ordinary jurisdiction for tradition) that to January 1976, when an exorcist noted a demon's words about Lefebvre.
Pope Francis' Eucharist HERESY is in Canon Law and rebuked by Marcel Lefebvre
The Kennedy Report, 14 Oct. 2022
A very good reason, either for the consecrations, or for an emergency conclave.
David Bawden proceded to the latter measure, 2 years or so (not sure of the exact date) after the consecrations.
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 5:02 AM
Labels: Reason & Theology, The Kennedy Report
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Marcel Lefebvre - a new St. Athanasius or a new Martin Luther?
Post a Comment