Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Pakman is Evil (So Are Some Others)


Who Was Audrey Hale? | Ep. 123
Candace Owens Podcast, 28.III.2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdglUyIDg4


4:33 While I agree with you on David Pakman, go back to this timestamp, and ask yourself if it is reasonable to blame me for not routinely forgiving everyone who:
  • doesn't want me to have a platform, which would be a decent living
  • or (not necessarily mutually exclusive) abuses my situation without one, without a decent living, to expose me to practical jokes and general misery?


How many have gone "he's not really Christian, he's not forgiving his enemies" ...

Wait, Pakman is Jewish?

How do you feel about the Jews who are stamping me as Antisemite?

6:53 I find it ironic that that transnetwork speaks of "lashing out" - a word which has been used about me too ...

No comments: