- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Tommy Robinson? · Forwarding about Tommy Robinson
Here is one thing which tends to give me a clue or shape my impression:
Tommy Robinson arrest: video evidence that invalidates the license breach charge
Politico | 4.VI.2018
Leaving off at 9:56, this is my first impression (at somewhat earlier):
Did I get it right?
Tommy Robinson enumerated what charges were being made, the Sikh was affirming guilt (when? before or after verdict?) and it is Tommy Robinson who is considered the prejudicial journalist?