- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Monday, September 19, 2022
In memory of Edda Goering, daughter of Hermann and Emmy
Nazi Princesses - The Fates of Top Nazis' Wives & Mistresses
22nd Febr. 2021 | Mark Felton Productions
It may be noted, on the "last item" that the Goering couples saved pretty many Jews.
It may be noted, that at Emmy's trial, mutual acquaintances were allowed to testify, hence a fairly light sentence, while Hermann's trial involved no such implication of civilians, it was a military trial.
And it may be noted also that my grandfather, having some kind of right to Aliyah, perhaps, and certainly visiting the Holy Land met a couple who credited Hermann personally with them getting out of Germany in time and that safely.