Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Censored Again


Woman Tells Patrick Why She REALLY Hates the Catholic Church
The Patrick Madrid Show on Relevant Radio | 30 July 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ulZs7DJ-U


9:22 I have a similar experience with a priest, and of all a Jesuit priest.

And "that priest personified the Church" is not totally bad as theology.

My reaction has involved Mgr Lefebvre, and I am now into Pope Michael II.

Nothing further away from the Catholic Church than the Orthodox whom "John Paul II" and "Benedict XVI" considered "another lung the Church has to breath with" ...

You see, the priest, if he is in communion with a bishop who is in communion with the real Pope, has what is called "la grâce d'état" -- the grace of his state. God is in that case giving him the grace he needs to save souls. If such and such a father confessor had not been in a false church involved in modernism and therefore outside the Catholic Church, how do you explain the failure?

Note:
  • I was willing to sacrifice far more back then to save my soul than I am now;
  • even so, there were sacrifices I ultimately didn't want to make, but which have been foisted on me backhandedly afterwards, more specifically, I have never actually promised solemnly and eternally to be celibate, but been treated as if I were engaged for celibacy, as if any attempt on my part to marry were the equivalent of Luther breaking his and Catherine of Bora's vows;
  • I realised back than I was not communicating my actual problem very well, but was pretty actively stopped by more than one priest from so communicating, to wit, they
    • a) refused to talk to me outside confession (apart from saying hello or speaking of non-personal things)
    • b) or turned my attempts to talk this through into "conversation with confession" thereby turning all they had heard from me into something to treat sub rosa.


Neither a) nor b) were this Jesuit, who had acted in a similar fashion, therefore starting my clumsy attempts to get God's forgiveness before getting to confession years later, which started my story as converting with "already a vocation" ...

All three, the Jesuit, the father confessor a, the father confessor b, were in communion with the (supposed) Bishop of Stockholm. Hubertus Brandenburg. A man in communion and good standing with "John Paul II" whom he called "my colleague in Rome" ...

A man I was visiting pretty often the last years before he died, was involved in ecumenic conversations with a Methodist pastor, whose son ceased to visit him, perhaps because he thought the man homosexual. More like his diet made him somewhat pansexual, he hated his gums, and could eat cheese very well without them, which is obviously not the best fasting food to avoid temptation with, I did not cease to visit him because of some a bit uncomfy vibes. He definitely never tried anything vicious with me. However, what was the Church doing for his soul? Well, he was left a bit too alone with this Methodist, started to accept some of the Protestant arguments, I tried to keep back against that ... but he asked, if I was right, why was he encouraged to talk with the Methodist? Well, perhaps Hubertus is a bit in cahoots with Protestantism. OK, but why doesn't the Pope fix that? OK, perhaps the Pope (as I still called him) etc ...

When years later I got out of Sweden, bishop after bishop in communion with "John Paul II" / "Benedict XVI" were continuing a horrible pastoral which had already been too much for me back in my country. I can see no other conclusion than that these people lacked and lack the grace of the state, and therefore either are not validly ordained, or not in communion with the true Pope.

dmm312
@dmm3124
I can understand priests not wanting to talk to just by reading your comment. You seem like someone who talks too much and cannot listen, and interrupting anyone who tries to talk to you.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
@hglundahl
@dmm3124 In writing, I am perfectly capable of dividing someones words into fine slices and answer each without really interrupting him, since after each answer I offer the next slice of his words.

I don't know what you mean by "talking too much" whether you say that ub relation to monastic ideals or the task of a writer.

Face to face, I am more easy to interrupt than I have ease in interrupting.

Perhaps your conclusion is based on people having tried to "correct me" when they had in fact very little reason.

Also, I'm 56, and that priest would have been when I was much younger and proportionally shyer. I checked, it must have been when I was not yet eighteen.




[So, my reply was censored. I would say that the hatred or disgust is mutual. As you can see below, I wrote my answer 37 minutes after the other guy, and it was lacking 45 minutes after, as you can see above.]

No comments: