co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Monday, January 28, 2019
Promoting, with Illustration of Four Corners on Round Earth
Noah's Flood and Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (from Pangea to Today) ver. 1.1
Genesis Apologetics | 7.VIII.2018
At 2:23 at least, it is still good.
Projection from Globe:
Red crosses represent Old World take on the Biblical Four Corners, Yellow ones include Americas and Australia.
Either way, or perhaps best Old World but including Australia, you have a four cornered image.
With Flat Earth and North Pole in the Middle, you have a three cornered one, unless you want to count Australia as two corners:
Taken from here:
Flat Earth Conspiracy: The Surprising Truth
America Uncovered | 15.XII.2018
The angles are clearly more cornerlike on above from the projection of the globe, with four corners:
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 3:20 AM
Labels: America Uncovered, Genesis Apologetics
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment