co-authors are other participants quoted. I haven't changed content of thr replies, but quoted it part by part in my replies, interspersing each reply after relevant part. Sometimes I have also changed the order of replies with my retorts, so as to prioritate logical/topical over temporal/chronological connexions. That has also involved conflating more than one message. I have also left out mere insults.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...
Friday, April 7, 2023
Did the Resurrection Really Happen? | Guest: Jeremiah Johnston | Ep 784
Allie Beth Stuckey, Maundy Thursday, 6.IV.2023
Body of Proof: The 7 Best Reasons to Believe in the Resurrection of Jesus--and Why It Matters Today
Paperback – March 14, 2023
by Jeremiah J. Johnston (Author), Gary Habermas (Foreword)
Posted by Hans Georg Lundahl at 1:40 AM
Labels: Allie Beth Stuckey, Jeremiah J. Johnston
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment