- What are the degrees required for the research field?
- Hans-Georg Lundahl
- Self Employed at Writer and Composer
- Answered Feb 17, 2018
- “What are the degrees required for the research field?"
You mean THE field of research totally in general? None at all.
If you mean a specific field of research at a specific institution and as part as their research team, it seems PhD and Masters are usual, while those training for either are welcome as junior members of some research (you can’t get a PhD without doing some kind of research first).
But, first of all, the degree requirement varies from institution to institution doing research in teams or with subsidies, and, second, doing your personal inquiry on time not given to some wage earning job which would require other activities conflicting with it, that requires no degree at all, unless you require it of yourself.
- Other blogs, same writer
- A thread from Catholic.com (more may be added)
- Answering Steve Rudd
- Have these dialogues taken place? Yes.
- Copyright issues on blogposts with shared copyright
- I think I wrote a mistaken word somewhere on youtube - or perhaps not
- What is Expertise? Some Things It is Not.
- It Seems Apocalypse is Explained in a Very Relevant Part
- Dialoguing Mainly with Adversaries
- Why do my Posts Right Here Not Answer YOUR Questio...